Tuesday 5 January 2010

An Antique Christmas

free counters
Cormac:
"I'll pay by Mastercard from the UK
And I would like it in time for Christmas."

Dianne:
"I'm so sorry Cormac, it was sold last week."

Cormac:
"How about GL108 or GL106?"

Dianne:
"The green and clear jug is nice;
The Basket is nice too, but I prefer the jug.
The basket I will dig out
As it will be packed down somewhere.
Have a think and let me know."

Cormac:
"It sounds as though you enjoy your job;
And the offer of a discount is much appreciated.
The add says that the jug, "is crying out for flowers"
But the basket, (to me), seems the most suitable.
But whichever you decide - I will have."

Dianne:
"Cormac, I searched high and low but failed to find the basket.
It isn't where it's supposed to be.
I'll look again on Saturday.
PS. The glass jug is here, I have that."

Cormac:
"I think my preference is for the basket.
It is more unusual than the jug.
But if you can't turn it up tomorrow, I'll settle for the jug.
Your website should carry a health warning: lots of lovely stuff there."

Dianne:
"Cormac, apologies for the delay in answering.
Only the basket wasn't found until 5 pm this evening,
TRUE! It is delightful, nicer than the jug.
It is hand blown by Murano. Your wife will love it."

Cormac:
"You're an Angel! (From a distance at least.)"
__________
© Cormac McCloskey

No comments:

Post a Comment